Cookies and you:
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you from having to log in each time you browse another area of our site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of our site
- Allow you to follow us on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- To offer more user-friendly services
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
More about our cookies:
Website function cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to navigate around our website and to use the features, products and services we offer to you.
Health Lottery cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
Social website cookies
Visitor statistics cookies
Please review the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks, they are outside of our control.
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither we nor our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You may notice that sometimes after visiting a site you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. This is because advertisers, including ourselves, pay for these adverts. We use these adverts to offer special offers to encourage you to come back to our site.
How to manage cookies!
You can usually control cookies by adjusting your browser settings in order to:
- delete all cookies
- block all cookies
- allow all cookies
- block third-party cookies
- clear all cookies when you close the browser
- open a 'private browsing' or 'incognito' session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data